Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A special prayer

Dear heavenly Father,

     This morning, I would like to take a moment to ask for a special need.  Lord, I met someone that has a friend who really needs You right now!  With her mom in the hospital and the diagnosis is not good.  Doctors say that there is not much time left for her.  Only You, God, know how much time is left.  And only You can intervene in this situation to bring about a different outcome than what is expected.  I ask that You would grant Your healing to this girl's mother.  I know that You would be great praised for doing so.  As You know, I had the chance to pray with the friend.  She knows where the healing would be coming from.  And she knows that You are watching and caring over the situation in the hospital right now.  I ask this for Your great Name's sake.  Never the less, not our will but thine be done.  Should You have other plans for this time, I pray that You permeate the hospital, and the lives of those effected by this, with Your grace and comfort.  You are the great Physician and mighty Healer, Lord God.  We put our hope and trust in You.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment