Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jesus,

     I just want to start out by saying, thank You!  Thank You, Jesus, for being with me and watching over me to keep me safe from harm as I go about my day to day activities.  You're so good, gracious, an merciful to me.  And I know that I do not deserve one bit of it.  Yet, You are always faithful.  I love You, Lord!

     I ask that You still continue to be with my dear friend in the hospital.  And I ask for your healing throughout his body.  And for healing for another friend of mine, who I just met a few days ago.  She's faithful to You, Father God.  And we are trusting that You will bring about her health to good standing.  I ask that You bring about healing and restoration in a marriage of another friend who is so near to my heart.  He needs a miracle, Lord!  And, because of his commitment to You, he will not make a move without Your blessing upon it.  Yeah, we know he's made mistakes and fallen short in the past, but which one of us hasn't?  Lord, I pray that You also help him to overcome his past.  He needs to be able to put his record and his past behind him.  And I intercede for him to You.  I know that he's also talking with You about all this too.  I pray that You strengthen me and supply me with all I need to do what You have called me to do.  Lord, these are perilous times for many and, at the very least, trying times for others.  Our faith is being tested constantly.  I request from You, on behalf of myself and those on my heart, that You grant us an unfailing faith.  And I pray that the ones on my heart who do not yet know You as their Lord and Savior would heed Your call to repentance before it is too late for them.  Please grant them time to make the right decision.  Please lengthen their days and open their ears so that they may hear Your voice and have time to respond.

     You said that "Your burden is light", meaning that it is easy to come to You and be saved.  I believe You.  I know this through experience.  I don't want my loved ones to perish in darkness and I know that You, God, do not want that either.  Help them find The Way, The Truth, and The Life.  Lead them to Your Son, Jesus Christ.


Father, I love You.  Jesus, I love You.  Holy Spirt, I love You.


Amen.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment