Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear God

I need to see You move in my life today.  I want more of You in my life.  And I don't want to be hung-up in "religion".  I just want to be used by You in such a way that people around me can see Your great love and that they would realize that You are the only way to heaven.  I want people to see their need to have You in their lives.  And not to be just a little part of their lives but the very center of their being!  Lord, I do not care about whether I, myself, am noticed or not.  I just want everyone to come to You!  I have some dear loved ones on my heart.  They need to see You soon, even now!  Before it is too late to make the right decision.  You know who they are.  And You know where they are and what they are doing.  It hurts me deeply to know how they have turned their backs on You.  And I know it hurts You too.  Please be merciful to them, as You have been to me.  Show them Your love and grace that is able to overcome even the hardest of hearts.  Set them on Your paths of righteousness.  Even for Your Name's sake.  When they see me, I ask that they would see You through me.  And turn from their ways and come to You.  I ask for You to make me to be a clean and worthy vessel.  Even a clean mirror to reflect Your love to those around me.  Please hear my heart's cry and incline Your ear to my prayer.
I love You, Jesus.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment