Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dear Jesus,

     First of all, I'd like to thank You for all the wonderful people You have placed in my life!  Thank You for providing me with all I need.  You have truly been AMAZING to me!  Please draw me even closer to You than I am.

     Next, I'd like to lift up a friend of mine who has a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.  I ask that You make the appointment go well.  Grant the doctor insight to the issues and the root of the problem.  Let Your presence and peace be felt by all, especially my friend.

     Lord, You are my Lord, my God, my Friend, and my Guide.  All I can really say is, Bless the Lord o my soul!  I pray that You will continue to guide me in the paths of righteousness fr Your great name's sake.  I trust in faith that You will bring healing to those in need.  And I ask that You call those, both the near and the dear to me, to Your salvation and Your service.  I know that You have already made that call to many of them.  My only request, in reply, is that You would call again and speak louder.  I just want, so much, for people to know You even as I know You!

I love You, Lord Jesus!


Amen


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I've read this one and the one below it. I say yes Lord,give them RADICAL ENCOUNTERS with your Son,Father! Through Your Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you Shawn! I love you brother!

    ReplyDelete