Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dear Jesus,

Tonight I would like to know what You would like me to do.  I'm trying to do what I can when I see the opportunity.  But I ask that You would help me to see more opportunities and enable me to do more for You.  And help me be more patient with those around me that are very trying to my patience.  Even as I shop, dine, drive, or do whatever, please help me not only be more patient in those "hurried" situations, but help me to see and respond to the needs of those around me.  I want to be more effective for You and Your Kingdom.  And I know that I've missed many opportunities in my life and I've missed many more that I didn't even know about.  I don't want to miss another opportunity to share Your love with both the world and even Your children that need encouragement or a helping hand.  I pray that You open my eyes to the needs around me.
I love You, Lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment