Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Anchor Holds

Dear Jesus,

     I want to thank You for being my anchor through the storms of life.  Thank You for keeping me close by Your side, never letting me too drift far away.  Thank You for the people You've placed in my life.  Thank You for reminding me, even through them, of Your love and sovereignty.  Right now I feel a good sense of the direction You want me to take, but I ask for that to be confirmed.  I know that my feelings can confuse my interpretation of Your direction.  For this, I ask for clarity of vision.  I know that Your Word says that we should ask for direction and confirmation of that calling.  And Your Word also says that You will also give good to those who follow after You.  I know You're moving me into a new position.  Please help me to know in which direction that will be so that I may prepare for it.  I want to serve You to the fullest, Lord, wherever You place me.  Please grant me the opportunity to begin to prepare myself for Your will at this time.  Thank You, Lord Jesus!  I love You!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment