Monday, June 1, 2015

I Trust You, Lord

Dear Jesus,

     I know You've carried me this far without letting me fall.  I know You always have every situation I face in Your complete control.  And while circumstances and situations may surprise me, You're not at all shocked.  I ask for an extra portion of grace and mercy during these times.  I know You have something amazing planned for me, whether on earth or in Heaven, this will all be worth it.  Please be patient with me, as my faith is tested  and I try to live up to the faith I which I claim.  Help me, Lord Jesus, to remember to hope and dream.  Help me to see You in everything.  And to reflect  You to everyone around.  Please chisel away anything in my life that is holding me back from serving You better.  Please continue to speak to me through Your Holy Word and teach me Your ways.  Show me more of You, Jesus.  I love you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment