Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Morning

Dear Lord,

     This morning I want to thank You for seeing me through another day and night.  Thank You for waking me up today.  I am healthy and feel refreshed.  I know that today I will encounter many people, either in person or in passing; it is my prayer today that You will help me share Your love with those I encounter today.  Help me to serve You, Jesus, today.  You have said that everything I do should be done as unto You; please help me live that out today.  Open my eyes to the needs of those around me.  Open my ears to the voices of the hurting and needy today.  Help me look for the good around me.  And enable me to bless those around me.  Teach me how to turn bad into good.  Help me impact this community for You.  I pray that You would use me to reach out to others today.
    I love You, Jesus!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment