Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good morning God

Dear God,

     Good Morning.  It's another beautiful start to another day.  Thank You Lord for getting me up and getting me going on this morning.  Jesus, today I just want to honor You.  Help me to tune out all the distractions and tune into Your voice today.  I do not want to dwell on the negative things in the news and on the radio, but I do not want to be ignorant of it either.  Help me to find that balance today and everyday.  Teach me wisdom, Jesus.  Teach me how to live so that I am not leaning to the right or to the left but upon You.  I pray that You would make my soul more sensitive to the leading of Your Holy Spirit.  Help me hurt for the hurting and encourage the discouraged.  Help me humble myself so that I don't think more of myself than I should.  Help me serve those around me with joy and thanksgiving.
     Lord, I love You.  And all I want to do is please You with my life.  I want to honor You with everything You have given me.  I love You, Jesus!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment