Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! And Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Jesus,

I just want to wish You a Happy Birthday!  It is my hope and prayer that all of us in Your family on earth will show great love for one another today.  It is my prayer that we do not let the celebration of Your earthly entrance end today, but we would continue to spread Your love and Your Gospel to everyone me meet.  I ask that You help us all find opportunities to care for one another.  And that we would seize every one of those opportunities.  As we set out to enjoy this day with our friends and families I pray that You would warm our hearts with reminders of Your grace, mercy, and love so that we will be more prepared to spread that same kindness to others, forgiving and forgetting anything that we may have let come between us.
Again, I wish You the Happiest of Birthdays yet!  And the Merriest of Christmas celebrations!  May each year grow sweeter and sweeter!  I love You, Jesus!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment