Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's been a while

Dear Jesus,

I know it'a been a while since we talked like this.  But You are doing some great things in my life and in the lives of those around me.  And I thank You.  I am also a little confused as to how I should react and interact with some people around me in their present circumstances.  I need Your help and guidance in this.  I am happy for them in some ways, but I am also disappointed.  I know these people I am referring to don't believe in You.  And I know they get their moral convictions from whatever makes them feel happy at the time.  I want to rejoice with them in their happiness, but under the circumstances I don't feel I can.  I know that You came to earth to show us how to live, love, forgive and to redeem mankind from sin and death.  I don't know what or how I should feel about this situation right now, Jesus.  Please help me to show them all the love and grace You show me constantly!  Help me to be a mirror reflecting Your light into their lives.  All I know to do for them at this moment is to pray for them.  Please bring more influences in their way to guide them to You.  I know my brother has known You before.  I don't know anything about her.  But I know that You can redeem them from anything.  I love You, Jesus.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment