Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Prayer for Guidance

Dear Jesus,

     I want to thank You for being so near to me.  Thank You for leading me through this life safely thus far.  You've been so good to me.  And in my own merit, I don't deserve to be blessed the way You have blessed me.  Thank You.  As You know, I'm still going through some trials.  And my family is still not sure how we all should feel about the loss we've recently experienced.  I ask that You would continue to lead and guide us through this time.  I ask that You would use this to call my brothers and sisters back to You and even back to each other.  I know that all of us, at some point, have made a decision and commitment to live for You.  Please help us get back to that point.  Please help us renew that commitment.  Help us to grow together as a family.  And press forward into the destiny You've set before us together - as a family.  Help us to find the common ground between us so that we may rebuild strained relationships.  And help us to feel the peace that You alone give in all things.  Remind us to do everything with prayerful consideration.  And help us serve others as we serve You, Lord.
     I love You, my Lord and my God.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment