Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You, Jesus!

Dear Jesus,

     I just want to take a moment here just to thank You for all the wonderful things You are doing in my life and the lives of those around me!  I want to thank You for everything You've given me, and for everyone You've placed in my life!  There still are things that I don't quite know how You're going to work them out.  But placing my complete trust in You, and You alone, has been - and still is - the Greatest Adventure that I have ever been on!  Thank You for my friends!  They all have been such an encouragement and help to me!  Thank You for my family!  Thank You for keeping them all healthy and safe.  Thank You for my job.  And for all of the opportunities I have to share Your love to the world!  You truly ARE an AWESOME GOD!!!  Thank You for calling me Your own!  Thank You for being my Lord and my closest Friend!  I love You, Jesus!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment