Monday, April 9, 2012

Lord, I'm sorry

Dear heavenly Father,


     I just wan to take a few minutes here to tell You that I'm sorry for ever doubting You.  I'm sorry that, as I've prayed in the past and didn't receive the answers that I'd hoped for, that I had any doubts at all whether You were hearing me.  I'm sorry for ever thinking that I knew what was best for me.  Please forgive me, Father God.

     As You have continued to reveal parts of Yor plan to me, I'm in awe of Your wonderous goodness, grace, and mercy!  And You, not only are being so good to me, but You are not holding my past ignorance against me.  Thank You!  The more I know You, the more I want to know You, Lord.  And the more of Your will and plan You choose to reveal to me, the more excited I get for what is to come!  And I can't help but say, "Wow God!  I guess You REALLY know what You're doing after all!  I'm sorry I ever doubted."

     Thank You, Lord Jesus, for tolerating me in my ignorance.  And thank You for understanding my doubts and confusion when my faith is at its weakest.  I love You God!  I love You!


Amen


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment