Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dear Lord Jesus, I need strength!

     God, I first of all want to thank you for everything You've done for me.  Thank You for bringing me through this far.  Thank You for entrusting me with all that I have and even the hope You've given me for the future.

     And with all thankfulness, I ask that You strengthen and continue to guide me through this life.  I need to feel Your presence even more now than ever!  I need to feel Your peace and joy even in a new and deeper way.  Help me to tune back in to Your voice, oh God.  Let me hear Your beautiful voice clearly.  And let me feel Your calming and healing embrace like I never have before.  Lord God, You are my God!  You are my Rock!  My shelter and my fortress through the storms of this life.  You are my Saviour.  And my friend, Lord Jesus.  My hope is in You.

     Help me through this time, Lord God.  You know my trials.  You know my struggles.  And You know my heart, oh Lord.  Lift me up and steady my feet.  You have done many great things for me, Lord.  But now I'm tired.  Strengthen me, Lord.  So that I may continue to follow You down this road You down which You lead me.  Let me not stumble to one side or the other, but hold me up with Your Holy Spirit and shelter me in the palm of Your mighty hand.

     I know that You are with me, Lord God.  And by Your grace I will carry on.  By Your great mercy, I will press forwadd!  And because of Your great love, I will continue in love.

     I love You, my Lord.  Thank You for hearing me and staying with me.


Amen


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment