Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm Thankful to you God!

Dear Lord,

     Today, I would like to thank You for all the trials and struggles You have brought me through thus far.  And the blessed Hope that You have given me for the future!  Thank You for the many wonderful blessings You have given me.  Thank You for my friends.  Thank You for my family.  Thank You for my church.  Thank You for my job.  And thank You for the bible, Your Holy Word.  And speaking to me through it.
     I pray that You help me to keep my eyes on You, Lord Jesus.  Let me not  take my eyes off of You to cast them onto all the blessings You have so graciously bestowed on me.  I also would like to thank You for my health.  I just can't thank You enough!  You are so good to me!

Thank You, Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment