Sunday, August 25, 2013

Goodnight God

Dear Jesus,

     Thank You for seeing me through yet another eventful week and weekend.  It's had its ups and downs.  And I am worn out!  I am ready to lay down and sleep.  But first, I need to give credit where credit is due.  Thank You for seeing me through it all!  You know...  I am finding it easier and easier to trust You with my future.  And I don't just mean my eternity, but my every day and my every moment.  Throughout this whole weekend I didn't get worked up about anything at all!  I considered everything, but I didn't get overwhelmed by any of it.  Thank You for Your peace, Lord Jesus.  Thank You for Your mercy and grace that held me and comforted me also.  You are truly awesome!  I love You, Jesus, my Lord, my Savior, my God, and my Friend.

Goodnight God

Your friend,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment